The QNB Business credit cards deliver a world class service that ensures flexibility to manage your cash flow, control your payments, providing reporting & analytical tool services together with world class loyalty program.
The convenience it provides can effectively help build your business.
Benefits & Features
- Easy worldwide access to a revolving line of credit to meet your company’s working capital and cash flow needs;
- Multiple cards linked to a single credit limit, with separate usage limits for each cardholder and payment controls for each individual card;
- Increased efficiency that saves time for core business development;
- Comprehensive travel benefits – Airport Lounge Access across the world, Travel Insurance
- Corporate Liability Waiver;
- Attractive interest rate of only 1.75% per month and access to 0% installments plans and payment holiday options;
- Cash-flow support with up to 55 days interest-free credit period for all your card purchases;
- Simplifies reconciliation and accounting with online statements and Smart Data service;
- Enhanced security through Chip & PIN technology and automatic SMS alerts after every use;
- Top of the line security feature when paying online at 3D Secure merchants;
- Contactless enabled card that makes it very easy to pay for low-value transactions;
- Life Rewards loyalty program designed to reward you for all card purchases.
How to get the best out of your QNB Business credit card?
- Use your QNB Business credit card rather than cash and cheques to pay for your everyday business expenses such as government payments, general office maintenance and repairs, stationary, utilities, online purchases and business travel expenses and:
- Get rewarded every time with Life Rewards loyalty points and enjoy the unique benefits attached to your card.
- Obtain transparency through reporting, controlling and reconciliation using Smart Data service.
- Enhance your negotiations with suppliers using SmartData
For further inquiries on the QNB Business credit card, please contact your dedicated Business Banking Relationship Manager.
- QNB customer with a corporate account
- Business must be in operation for over 6 months
How to use or apply
Visit your QNB Corporate Branch and provide the following:
- Company profile
- Copy of recent and valid commercial registration
- ID/CR copies of partners/owners and authorized signatories (If borrower is owned by another company the CR of that company)
- ID card of the cardholder
Earn rewards on your company spend
Earning Life Rewards Points
Every time you use your QNB Business Credit Card for purchases (either at POS or online) you will be awarded with Life Rewards points based on your purchase type as follows:
- Purchases, excluding Government Spending: 1 Life Rewards Point for every QAR 5
- Government Spending:1 Life Rewards Point for every QAR 15
Companies which do not hold a Card Facility and which apply for such a facility from the Bank starting with 1st November 2019 shall be entitled to one-time Welcome Points in amount of 4,000 Life Rewards points.
Redeeming Life Rewards Points
QNB offers you a wide range of redemption options including a broad network of partners. You can redeem your Life Rewards points in our extensive selection of over 1000 outlets in Qatar; high quality partners, spanning across fashion, jewelry & accessories, electronics, hypermarkets, casual dining, fine dining, 5-star hotel accommodation, spa treatments and much more. Every 20 Life Rewards points is equal to QAR 1. Click here to find our exclusive partners.
Click here to find more information about Life Rewards program
Airport Lounge Access
Mastercard Airport Lounges Access
Escape the crowded airport and work, rest or unwind in luxury at select lounges around the world using our exclusive lounge access programs.
Mastercard has partnered with DragonPass to bring you a digital and contactless experience when accessing the airport lounges. Simply follow the steps below to enjoy the lounge benefit:
- VIP treatment at more than 1,000 airport lounges worldwide
- Quiet spaces to relax and escape the stress of the terminal
- Complimentary amenities such as WIFI, business centers, refreshments and snacks, and much more
Simply follow the steps below to enjoy the lounge benefit:
- Download the “Mastercard Airport Pass MEA” from Google Play or App Store,
- Register your QNB Mastercard World credit card
- Generate and present your unique QR code to the lounge receptionist to access the lounge*
For the complete list of the participating international airport lounges as well as to check your complimentary lounge, access entitlement, please visit https://mastercardmea.dragonpass.com/
*Any visits on top of your available entitlement will be subject to a fee of USD32 per lounge visit.
Terms and conditions of each local market will apply. Subject to availability in each market.
How can the cardholder know eligible lounges?
The cardholder can browse the mobile app for the list of eligible lounges.
Can the cardholder still access the LoungeKey services?
The cardholder can still access LoungeKey services by 28 February 2022 after which this service will be fully discontinued, being replaced with DragonPass.
What are the amenities at each of these lounges?
Each lounge has its own set of amenities. The cardholder can search for a particular lounge in the app and get various details including opening times, directions, terminal etc.
Can the cardholder bring an additional guest?
Yes they can. However, an additional guest fee of 32 USD will be levied
Mastercard Benefits for Business Cardholders
Whether if you travel abroad or in Qatar, you can enjoy the following selected benefits brought to you by QNB in partnership with Mastercard.
Travel Inconvenience and Medical Insurance – Covid-19 Coverage
Purchase your travel tickets with your QNB Business Credit Card and you and your family (spouse and children) will benefit from a comprehensive Travel insurance, covering personal accidents, medical expenses, travel inconvenience (trip delay, trip cancellation, lost or damaged baggage). You are also covered against Covid-19 related incoveniences.
Who is insured?
All Primary and Supplementary QNB Business credit cardholders, aged between 18 years and 69 years are insured, provided that air tickets and/or hotel accommodation have been paid using their cards. Coverage is valid from the time you leave the country until you return with a maximum of a 180 day stay.
What are the insured events?
- Travel accidents and Medical coverage: up to USD 500,000
- Trip delay, missed connection or baggage delay: USD 300 for delays in excess of 4 hours
- Lost luggage coverage: up to USD 3,000
- Trip cancellation or missed connection: up to USD 7,500
- Zero deductibles on all benefits
Traveler illness prevents
travel to a destination
(if ticket purchased
prior to the illness)
Travel ban to or from
prevents travel a the destination
(if ticket booked
before travel advice )
Traveler illness requires
early termination of the trip
(if not pre-existing)
Traveler fear of becoming ill
cancels or interrupts trip
Traveler’s illness requires
treatment during a covered trip
(if the travel booked and
started before travel advice )
Above benefits not applicable if traveler travels to a destination past travel ban advisory
When you travel across countries in the Middle East with your QNB Business Credit Card, you can enjoy three times a month 20% Discounts.
How to file a claim?
Any claim must be submitted within 90 days from the occurrence of any insured event by logging in to Mastercard’s portal: https://www.mcpeaceofmind.com.
Business Liability Waiver – insurance to protect your business
This protects the company against unauthorized use of any QNB Business Credit Card by its employees, up to a maximum annual amount of USD 25,000 per Cardholder per annum.
My Book Qatar - hundreds of 2 for 1 offers in Qatar and abroad
Hundreds of complimentary offers in Qatar and abroad across fine dining, spas and many other leisure activities such as:
- Complimentary main menu item when one main menu item is purchased
- Complimentary therapeutic massage when one therapeutic massage is purchased
- Complimentary one night hotel accommodation when one night is purchased
As a QNB Business Credit Card holder you will have access to up to 1,400 offers from 400 outlets.
How to redeem?
If you do not have a My Book account, just download My Book app and register with the first 6 digits of your QNB Business Credit Card.
If you already have a My Book account, just register your card in app from Settings – Mastercard Membership.
DHL Shipping Discounts – save on your daily business shipments
To avail the promotion, you must use promo code MASTERCARD when paying with your QNB Business Credit Card where shipment is allowed through DHL.
- Discount applies to shipping charges, excluding insurance charges and fuel surcharges
- Full payment for DHL services must be made with a valid QNB Business Credit Card
- Promotion is valid at all DHL or DHL affiliate locations in Middle East, North Africa, and South Africa as well as at www.dhl.com.
HERTZ Offer – discounts and complimentary upgrades when renting a car
Hertz Gold Plus Rewards® Five Star ensures a faster, more personal service that offers the very best in choice and comfort as well as time-saving ‘counter bypass’ at many locations.
QNB Business Credit Card entitles you to complimentary Hertz Five Star membership which will provide these privileges and benefits:
- Up to 15% off, best publicly available rates at participating Hertz locations worldwide.
- A One-car-class upgrade*
- A fee waiver for an additional driver (spouse/partner for Gold Plus Rewards Members).
To receive these benefits go to www.hertz.com/mcworld simply quote your Hertz Gold Plus Rewards Five Star membership number at the time of reservation.
* Subject to availability, with restrictions in some locations
ClearTrip Discounts – year-round uncapped discounts on hotels and airfare
Enjoy an uncapped 10% Discount on International roundtrip flights with Cleartrip.
- Offer only valid when using promo code MCWORLD. To avail the offer, simply go to www.cleartrip.ae and book your flight and enter MCWORLD promo code
- Discounts on airfares are applicable on all airlines
- Discounts are applicable on base fare only
- Offer is valid when booking via both ClearTrip website as well as the mobile application
- Offer is applicable to World Mastercard cardholders only
- No minimum amount restrictions
- Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers and is subject to availability.
Priceless Cities – experiences around the world
Mastercard is pleased to offer you a global collection of special offers from 77 Cities, available to QNB Business Credit Card holders across 43 countries.
Priceless Cities program offers a unique collection of over 2,000 experiences and offers especially curated for Mastercard cardholders, from dining to travel and entertainment.
Simply visit https://www.priceless.com/ to enjoy the offers.
Discounted rides with Careem – monthly discounts on chauffeured rides
When you travel across countries in the Middle East with your QNB Business Credit Card, you can enjoy three times a month 20% Discounts.
All benefits provided by Mastercard can be changed from time to time and QNB is not liable for such changes.
Smart Data is a Mastercard proprietary solution for global card reporting, business intelligence and expense management solution, enabling:
- The enrichment of the card expenses data, adding more details to help you to better understand your cardholders usage
- Reconciliation benefits via reporting capabilities and/or data file integration to all major ERP programs. Output files can be easily uploaded to your finance system for easy reconciliation
- Improved negotiation power with your suppliers based on reporting capabilities (i.e. using the total expenses for a specific time period on a supplier).
Smart Data allows you to monitor, manage and control any Company’s expenses performed with your QNB Business Credit Card. Your card transaction data is enriched with Mastercard’s proprietary enhanced travel data to provide you with a unique solution to reconcile all spending by offering you templated or bespoke reporting on all expenses.
Business cards can be used for Apple Pay. For more information please visit Apple Pay
QNB is aware that managing and controlling your payments represent a key factor of your payment needs. As such, QNB offers tailored, bespoke payment control services that enables your business to keep all spending under control.
The complete payment control package offered by QNB include:
- Real-time SMS Alerts => know all the time the specific transactions performed by your employees holders of any QNB Business Credit Card;
- Spending Controls => employee's spending is kept within a budget by assigning an individual authorization limit that cannot be exceeded without the Company’s approval;
- Block access to certain types of spends => you can request QNB to block specific cards from being used for international transactions or online payments or certain merchant categories – you decide the specific access you want to give to your cardholders;
- Geo-blocking => you can request QNB to geographically limit acceptance of cards selectively to any country you require.
- Allow access only to certain types of spends => you can request QNB to block all transactions for specific cards except certain specific transactions (e.g. request for a specific card to be used only for Government entities payments in Qatar, with a specific authorization limit).
Contact your dedicated Relationship Manager for more information.
Was this information helpful?